“How to choose an effective promotional strategy ?” – this question remains relevant even for very experienced marketers and established companies.
Especially in today’s digital marketing era, when many believe that you need to completely reallocate your marketing activities in the online space (which can potentially lead to a rather risky situation), it is crucial to evaluate the channels for the promotional campaign very carefully.
To develop a correct and, more importantly, effective advertising strategy, your company’s marketing specialists must ask themselves a lot of focused questions.
1. What is the purpose of the planned promotion (to announce something new; to maintain brand awareness; to stimulate sales or to get rid of stocks, etc.)?
2. What is the positioning of the business as a whole and will the advertising campaign possibly influence or somehow be associated with the umbrella brand?
3. What are the company’s own resources and what is planned to be outsourced?
4. What is the preliminary budget of the advertising campaign (especially if it is held for the first time)?
5. Who will be responsible for controlling and project management?
Once you have identified the basic input for your advertising strategy, you need to give due attention to your potential consumer. Ideally, it is essential to conduct a marketing study prior to any expensive marketing activities.
If a potential consumer profile/portrait was not constructed by you in advance, just ask yourself the following question: where can my potential buyer be?
An effective promotional strategy is often built on the use of multiple channels, and not just social media. And only by testing, you will be able to determine an effective combination of advertising elements and methods. Nevertheless, marketing experts can help optimize your efforts and costs.
You can order the elaboration of an efficient promotional strategy addressing an enquiry to us.