Franchising is the practice of using another firm’s successful business model.
Franchising works best for the businesses with the following characteristics:
- Businesses with a good track record of profitability.
- Businesses that are easily duplicated.
Two important payments are made to a franchisor:
(a) a royalty for the trade-mark and
(b) reimbursement for the training and advisory services given to the franchisee.
A franchise is merely a temporary business investment, involving renting or leasing an opportunity, not buying a business for the purpose of ownership.
If you are a franchisor or a business owner who would like the business to be expanded,
The data base (know how) forming for Franchisor
- Business processes system creation
- Business model creation (that shall be cloned)
- Developing of marketing strategies with the aim of successful business promoting of business
Elaboration of controlling system
We do help you to expand your business